Aims & Objectives
The Parish Council constantly work towards achieving the following Aims and Objectives
Over-riding principle – The Council and all its staff should seek in all they do to show benefit to the community it serves
Parish Premises Committee – To continue to increase the use of Parish premises and ensure demonstrable community benefit from the use.
- To establish and agree an ongoing 3 year decoration and maintenance programme for the hall and fields
- To develop and agree a programme of work to upgrade the recreation hall and kitchen areas
- to complete the agreed and planned maintenance projects for 2021/2022
Staffing & Establishment Committee
- To support and develop the new staff team to work effectively by ensuring that all appraisals are undertaken to identify support and training needs, and policies and procedures monitored to ensure that they are current.
- To ensure that the Committee structure is working effectively and sustainably to support the smooth running of the Parish Council.
- to ensure Council policies are in line with Government Guidelines and reviewed annually
- Continue to monitor community needs and respond to changing circumstances
- Continue to promote and monitor opportunities from volunteering within Marks Tey
- Continue to ensure that community facilities are used by local residents and this use is monitored.
- To investigate all available grants and funding sources.
- Prepare a list of projects benefiting the community for which funding might be sought.
- As far as practically possible compose a diary of grant submission dates to enable efficient current and future year’s applications.
Newsletters -Issue 4 Newsletters per annum with full circulation within the Parish.
Council members – Take steps to ensure that all 11 Councillors positions are filled, maintained and supported and any May election process properly undertaken.